Re: (TFT) [A] Up the Creek (part 3)

Joe Hartley wrote:

> kohr@aeon.engr.sgi.com (Dave Kohr) wrote:
> > Whimsy fits TFT well, it's a system that doesn't take
> > itself too seriously (the way AD&D does).
>
> One word: Prootwaddles!

Prootwaddles have an important place in my campaign. Characters that
cheerfully wade through a trolls lair, or fearlessly hunt down an evil
mage will go into rapid backpedal at the merest echo of Proooot!

My campaign world is set somewhere between Cidri and the Diskworld.
There are serious threads to it, but I try to keep it light, and am
usually ready to play up any opportunities for humour.
I fail to see the appeal of so many of the currently popular dark
roleplaying settings. I don't think I could keep a straight face long
enough to play "World of Sadness", I roleplay because I enjoy it!

One day I may recount Lissar Hiss's epic duel with the chicken.

Have fun,

Chris

--
Chris Nicole