Re: (TFT) [A] Up the Creek (part 3)

Chris Nicole <chris@loran.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
> My campaign world is set somewhere between Cidri and the Diskworld.

Oh, my.  I have in the last few months discovered Terry Pratchett.
A TFT campaign with even a fleeting resemblance to the Discworld
would be lots of fun.

I, too, can't be deadly serious when roleplaying, because it's just
not _me_.  Now, I can play a serious character, as evidenced by my
GrailQuest character, Sir Robert of Fripperton, who just isn't someone
you'd invite to many parties, but his squire's a lot of fun.  He was
the hit of a publick house one night with a bawdy poem:

"An elven-maid there was of old,
   A stenographer by day..."
(Name the reference, and win a year's supply of Arrowroot cookies :)