Re: (TFT) My TFT Website

"Ty Beard" <tbeard@e-tex.com> wrote:
> I've played TFT since 1978 (haven't we all?) and have finally got the
> time to create a TFT website. It will be up in a week or so and I
> actively solicit your submissions, articles, etc. Anything related to
> TFT will be posted. Thanks.

Welcome to the list, Ty!  First, I'd like to suggest that we pool our
efforts rather than split them.  I've got the list site online at
http://www.brainiac.com/tft/ and welcome any additions to the site.

Second, I'd like to remind you of the following bit from the introductory
mail you got:

> *** PLEASE *** turn off HTML in your mail tool!  HTML belongs in webpages,
> not in email.  If you need help with this, drop the list owner a line at
> <tft-owner@brainiac.com> and I'll let you know how to do it.  Repeated HTML
> postings will be grounds for removal from the list.

Here's how you do it in Outlook:
Start Outlook
Choose the Tools -> Options... menu item
Click on the Send tab
Click on "Mail sending format: Plain text"

Thanks!