Re: (TFT) My TFT Website

"Ty Beard" <tbeard@e-tex.com> wrote:
> I'd already announced to the world that I was going to do a website before I
> was even aware of your website. (All I found in a "Fantasy Trip" search on
> Alta Vista and Yahoo were gay tourist agencies :))

I have to say that I've never bothered to learn about how to manipulate
META tags to please search engines, and I've never registered the site with
Yahoo or any other engine.  I'm not a web designer by trade!

> I'd like to combine our resources, but I also want to have my own site. So
> how about this. I'll link to your articles without duplicating them on mine.
> As much as possible, I won't dupe material that you already have. Feel free
> to link to my site as well.

That should work out well.  Do you have a URL for your site yet?

> Are there any other TFT sites out there?

One or two that have a little background of TFT (Guy McLimore and Steve
Jackson Games have two of them), but that's about it.