(TFT) Arena Map

Hi

I have done up a arena map which you can print out on 8.5x14 paper, it
has a path going through a wooded section and a stream through the
center of the map. It is in color and is slightly large file size (648k)
in JPG format. I am probably going to be creating different maps in the
near future so I can create a library of battle maps for quick use. If
any one is interested in getting the JPG let me know and I will email it
to you. Or if any one has any interesting arena ideas or battle maps let
me know I am always looking for new ideas.

Scott