Re: (TFT) Vampires in TFT (article)

> VAMPIRES IN TFT
> by Jeffrey May
> (hhermit@qni.com)

<snip>

Great article!  I did have a couple of questions though.  How are a
victims stats affected when they become one of the three types of
vampires?  Presumably there is little or no change in DX or IQ, but what
about ST?  For cursed vampires, you state *how* their stats are affected
in a "frenzy", but what are their base stats?  Finally, aren't "True
Vampires" also affected by silver weapons?

Of course, these can all be up to the FM's imagination, but I'd like to
hear some other opinions.

Matt