Re: (TFT) The Missing Attribute and introductions

<< A very nice article (Thought-Powered Spells by Howard
 Trump in an issue of the Fantasy Forum) solves that problem rather neatly=
 =2E
 To summarize (badly), for every 1 IQ point not allocated to Talents, you
 have an additional 12 Fatigue for spells. =

That article sounds kind of like what I'm looking for. I was designing a
system for TFT myself
where there was 2 kinds of fatigue. Physical & Mental. Physical works like it
always did on anything except spells. I figured on Mental fatigue being based
on IQ, and it is
used to power spells. All I was looking for was an alternitive to wizards
looking like Conan.

Now I'm kind of new to TFT, so there could be some unbalancing aspect to the
above
that i'm overlooking. Anyone have any comments?