Re: (TFT) lethality of TFT

Oops. I misread your post. Your suggestion was to subtract from damage done
rather than from the to hit roll. That should work okay and won't add any
significant effort to the game. As for reducing the difficulty of success
rolls, remember that drop from 3 to 2 dice is significant, statistically. I
would not do that with the combat system. But it should work fine with other
rolls.

--Ty