(TFT) Steve Jackson (the Brit).....

Strangely enough Steve Jackson (the Brit) put out a very TFT-like game
called Fighting Fantasy in paperbacks that resembled "choose your own
adventure books" - which resembled Microquests.

Steve Jackson (the Yank) once asked me if I had them both confused since I
asked him to autograph my copy of ITL while carrying some Steve Jackson
(the Brit) Fighting Fantasy books!

Of course, they're only available in England so you have to call some book
store over there at 4am in the morning...but good stuff!

Michael

would be if Thompson were to sell the TFT rights to Steve Jackson (the
Brit).....

Philip
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.