Re: (TFT) stuff put out by "The Game Design Group."

Michael Taylor a écrit:

> What *was* put out by the Game Design group?

FIRE WHEN READY (MICROHISTORY 5) (GAMES RESEARCH GROUP 1982)
STARLEADER: ASSAULT! (MICROGAME 21) (GAMES RESEARCH GROUP 1982)
SUPERTANK: HELLTANK DESTROYER (MICROGAME 22) (GAMES RESEARCH GROUP 1981)
TFT: ADVANCED WIZARD (GAMES RESEARCH GROUP 1982)
TFT: ORB QUEST (GAMES RESEARCH GROUP 1982)

I believe the GRG history is outlined at the beginning of the Metagaming
Index which can be found on my web site and on this group's site as
well.

Michel

--
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/