(TFT) Re: Forest Lords

I really didn't get much response, which is too bad because I'm not asking
collector pricing. Just trade some copies of Vindicator magazine or other
Microgames I don't have. If you have anything to trade I'm pretty
reasonable. I have extras of both Forest Lords and Warrior Lords and some
Interplays magazines.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.