(TFT) TFT in DIfferent Worlds

I can't remember if this has ever come up. I found an index of Different Worlds
magazine (Chaosium, et alia) with TFT stuff in it:

THE FANTASY TRIP [Metagaming]
  Background, Horseclans:
    The Horseclans Player, by Ronald Pehr               #17     pg 18-19
  Creatures:
    Mythological Monsters for TFT, by Ronald Pehr       #16     pg 12-13
  Rules, Misc:
    A Modest Proposal for TFT, by David Dunham          #15     pg 27
  Rules, Character Creation:
    The Horseclans Player, by Ronald Pehr               #17     pg 18-19
---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@io.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Illuminated Sitekeeper, GURPS, Tekumel, MiB
Illuminated Site Form: http://www.sjgames.com/ill/illsotw/illform.html
Home page: http://www.io.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader