Re: (TFT) Re: Psionics in GURPS

What were they thinking? Why not just make 'psionics exist but are not very
powerful' the baseline for the game, and then increase the cost of the more
powerful psionics beyond what most normal PCs are allowed?

That's part of the problem - in the normal psionics rules for GURPS, races
like that (or Vulcans) are prohibitevly expensive!

Well, I'll try to get around to writing Psionic rules for TFT. Probably
starting from the Superheroes in TFT artcle by Ron Pehr.

By the way have you ever written Trampling rules? It seemed like the kind
of thing you'd do, and they rules in AW definitely need an upgrade!

Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.