(TFT) Counter scans.

Well, taking several responses into consideration, I've made some pretty low-resolution JPEG's of the unpunched Metagaming counter sheets that I have.  (They ain't pretty, but they'll work for evaluating a counter mix.)  If you need one that I have to check your counters, e-mail me privately at paw@merichem.com and I can send it to you.  I guess that we could work it by agreeing that acceptance of the scan certifies that you personally own an original copy of the game and that it will kept for your private use and not posted in any form for use by the general public.

Here's what I have:

Artifact
Chitin: 1
Command at Sea
Death Test
Death Test 2
Dimension Demons
Fury of the Norsemen
Grail Quest
Hitler's War
Master of the Amulets
Melee
Ogre
Orb Quest
Security Station
Trailblazer
Trojan War
Unicorn Gold
Wizard

If you have scans of any of the other Metagaming microgame counter sheets, I'd appreciate a return of the favor.  I have all the rest except GEV and Helltank.  (Actually, I have a GEV counter sheet.  Since I don't have the complete game, I'll wait until I can find one before I scan it.  I'm also looking for scans of all the Dwarfstar games except Demonlord.....

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.