[no subject]

Chris:  The Hymenoptera / Goblin connection is specific to my campagn.  I
haven't actually run anything in months but it was set on a mostly
unexplored continent just lousy with goblins and primitive tribesman, with a
couple of empires far to the north.  The goblins had different castes,
hunters usually paired with a dire wolf and a wolf pack, usually living
above ground and roaming.  There was a handler caste which paired with
hymenoptera, usually living in a cave complexes and a ruling caste somewhere
far far away that could only be accessed via a dimensional gate.

Hammertouch and Deathtouch basically differ because of the armour, sometimes
that is an issue, but usually getting the three swings with hammertouch
would be better.

None of my players have stumbled across the demote spell yet, but you and
Warplayer may be right about it needing to be a higher level.