(TFT) Re: Greffs Journal, 4th evening.

     Greff seems to think I made the wrong call.  He blames the Druid and
his "demon".  But then, he has not been very friendly towards the druid
since this whole thing started.  I hope it just that Greff is biased, and
seeing things wrong.  I would hate to have half of our magic be in the
hands of someone in the pay of the enemy.  Especially since there is at
least one magic-type-dude in this area, who cast the spell on the goblins.
      I would like to point out that everybody on the team that was alive
this morning is still alive.
     Let's see if we all are still alive in the morning.
    Rick, how far are we from the place where the ghost was seen?  I am
inclined to finish the fort, and then take a trip into the area and find
the object that is holding it there.

John Hill /;->
WarPlayer@aol.com