(TFT) TFT Online

I had an interesting experience yesterday . . .

I played a few online games of Magic: The Gathering using a freeware
program called Apprentice. It's a very clever bit of software that
allows the users to play out a real-time, online duel. And it seemed to
work quite well! Apprentice is basically just a highly specialized chat
client.

What struck me most was how readily a man-to-man game like TFT (or
perhaps, Compact Warriors) would take to such a treatment. TFT is, if
anything, simpler than MtG.

I'm curious as to what other gamers think about adapting TFT to a
real-time, online format. Has anyone else tried something like this? Any
programmers on the list?

If any of you have played Magic, Apprentice might be worth a look. You
can download it at http://www.dragonstudios.com

--
Best,

Randy