(TFT) TFT: Droids, DAWM, and IGDRIP

Gamer.

Yes there was - and it's actually a neat little game. In fact, I think it
would make a great Robot building system for TFT!

Ouch! That is bad!

If you

That sounds about right. What the heck was SJ thinking? I'll always wonder
what would have happened if he had kept TFT? Would it have mutated *into*
GURPS or would it have kept its 'ease-of-use'?

I've always heard that SJ had the choice between keeping Car Wars and TFT,
and he decided to keep the rights to Car Wars....just a rumor however...

Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.