Re: (TFT) Superscript and talents

Hi everyone,
	I can't post my list of talents on this mail list or Ty's
site since I would be violating copywrite.  The article mentioned
in passing that I thought several talents were too expensive and
that I had lowered the price for them.  I remember that Mimic and
Monster Followers were two that no one ever bothered to get.

	However the point is that any talent you feel is too
expensive could have its memory cost reduced.

	In TFT for one memory point a wizard can
get things like Fireball and Summon Gargoyle, while it takes
2 memory to get bow.  Non-wizard characters need all the help
they can get, and based on the power of spells, 3 points for
Missile Weapons seems a tad high.

	However, the memory cost of talents is a side point
not related to super scripts in general.

	Rick