Re: (TFT) Re: Rick's Table

	Hi Justin,

	When a player takes a wizard they automatically get
the ability to use magic.  However in my campaign, elves are
quite a magical race, so much so, that a significant number of
non-wizards have this ability.  Thus a 1 in 6 chance of the
ability to use magic, regardless of whether you are playing a
wizard or not.

	Elves had a lot of advantages and to give them a
weakness, Steve Jackson said they got -3 DX fighting against
bugs.  I always thought that was very strange, (given that they
lived in the woods they would be very used to insects).  I
rationalized it thinking, "So many elven communities have been
killed or driven off by hymenopterans, that they have a racial
hate and fear to all GIANT bugs.
	By the way, a chance of berserking when some
situation arises is always considered a disadvantage.

	My players can always roll twice on the table.  If they
want to roll more times they must roll a 1 or 2 on a die 6.

	By the way, the _First_ time someone creates a
character in my campaign, I let them roll on the table but
ignore any bad results.  It makes a nice bonus.

	Rick