(TFT) These are cool!!!

Sorry to do a product pitch, but back in the old days, to settle facing
probs when using miniatures, we would cut out hexaganol pieces of
posterboard. Then we'd mark the facings out so no one could ever claim
to be facing somewhere he wasn't. And since I'm back into painting figs
after a 15 year hiatus, I was wondering around and found these.
http://www.reapermini.com/SingleFrame.htm
All you'd have to do is paint f,f,f,s,s, and r, in the appropriate hex
facing and voila!!! Instant facing fer yer figs! Or I suppose you could
color code the edges like green for front yellow for side, and flaming
red for rear. Did anybody ever have this prob? And if so what were your
solutions?
SILAS