Re: (TFT) Magic yes, Magic no?

At 12:02 AM -0400 8/11/99, Michael Taylor wrote:
Doesn't the "Rule of 5" (as artificial as it it) aleviate this concern in
TFT?

It certainty does in the campaign I last played in, my character has a lot of cool stuff and it is hard to add anything else to my collection without lots of money which is hard to come by but still nothing like a mage controlled mob to take a PC down, I hit one (stupid, I should have aimed for the mage in the back of the mob) and I fortunately woke up the next morning wiser. It was (and still is, just haven't played it in years) a great campaign trying to get the GM to write it up.

Michael