Re: (TFT) On experience

At 12:02 AM -0400 8/11/99, Michael Taylor wrote:
How would this work in play? A PC comes to you and says, "I want to start a
brand new character, but first I want to roll for his benefits from having
a job for 20 years?". GM says. "Yeah, sure! Sound good to me!"

I haven't worked out the odds, but could a beginning character really survive 20 years of job rolls, that's a lot of job rolls, if memory serves it's weekly (20x52, I haven't played in a number of years). My GM lost my NPC partner in just a month or two (he was a thief). When I get ambitious I'll have to calculate the odds.

Michael