Re[2]: (TFT) PBeM going on ??

Justin,

I tried the address you gave me but it bounced. Sorry to bug the rest of you
with this semi private topic.

BTW, have you ever done any demographiccs on the contributors to this list ? I
would assume that very few "sub-25-people" have had the priviledge to enjoy tft.

Cheers, Patrik

Yours in Cidri,
Justin