(TFT) Adventure Thanks

Thank you, Rod.  I am glad you liked it.  I hope soon someone else on the
list would do something like it.
I may try it in the (far) future again but school starts for me this
Thursday and the students arrive on 9/7 (lesson plans and all).  As you
stated it is a one night adventure but this adventure led into another
adventure.
I'm into epic campaign's, good v. evil and all that stuff.

Yours humbly in Cidri,
Justin<

Yes, I also wanted to thank you and ask if this is going to be posted to
the website? I'll show you my adventures if you'll show me yours....!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.