Re: (TFT) Just an allusion about illusions

Dave (that's me!) writes . . .

>   Yeah, I think it may be a typo as well.  I wrote Steve for a
>possible clarification.

   I got a response right away (a hell of a lot better than Loren's response
time) . . .

Steve Jackson writes . . .

>That's been long enough I really don't remember . .. I'd have to get up
>to speed on the whole system. Sorry.

   That's understandable . . .  it /has/ been 19 years.  So I'll come up
with an unofficial ruling on my own:

TFT ERRATA
Advanced Wizard
Page 5, under /Images and Illusions/.  The ninth paragraph should start
with, "To deliberately disbelieve an illusion, a figure must be intelligent
(i.e. IQ 8 or better)."
   Clarification: Images can do anything an Illusion can do, except that
they disappear when touched by anything animate or if they hit anything, and
they can't hurt anyone.

   I've noticed other little errata items in the rules (that aren't in TSG
29) which I didn't make a note of at the time.  I'll have to start doing
that now.  As Tom Clancy's character Sally Ryan once put it, "If you don't
write it down then it didn't happen."

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Design Bureau   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
"This is too hard.  We'll have to blast!"