Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!

Well, did you ask him if he'll resurect TFT??? Or if he himself won't , would
he be willing to give personal approval to items designed for the system???
I can understand if he himself doesn't want to get back into the game
industry, what with it being as uncertain as it always has been. The game has
its merits, give it another chance! Licensing is AN OPTION!
silas