Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!

Psychohist@aol.com wrote:
> The probably reason Howard won't resurface is because he and/or Metagaming
> still owe a bunch of creditors a lot of money.  My guess is that the amount
> they owed had something to do with the huge price requested for TFT from SJ.

Actually, I'm sure these debts were written off by most creditors long
ago, and it's very likely that Metagaming, a defunct corporation, rather
than Howard himself, would have been the liable party.  The primary reason
for incorporation is to shield the owners from personally being responsible
for the debts of the corporation.

Speculation on this is as pointless as it's ever been.  We'll just have
to be patient and see if anything ever comes of the contact now in place.