Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:35:35 -0400 (EDT)

J&S/THE DEFILERS <strngcrgonyc@defilers.com> wrote:
> Well, did you ask him if he'll resurect TFT??? Or if he himself
won't , would he be willing to give personal approval to items designed for the system???

I have forwarded the contact information to someone I know who has
wanted to seriously discuss purchasing or licensing the rights to
TFT. Given HT's previous stance on the rights to TFT, I think that this person would be the only real opportunity to resurrect the line legally.
I certainly hope he's successful!

Now we wait to see if Howard replies regarding the licensing of
rights.  Cross your fingers, everyone!

Joe, will you inquire about this too.

from Joe's 29 Jun 98 posting:
       Finally, if at any time the whereabouts of Howard become
       known, I'll then take it upon myself to write him a letter
       asking for permission to distribute the gamebox (or in
       this case the group chart).  If he says that under no
       circumstance would he allow it, then I'll ask the folks
       I've sent the gamebox to (or in this case we'll delete
       the group chart) to erase their copies.

or should we wait till he's in a good mood?

Hail Melee,
John Paul