Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!

"John Paul Bakshoian" <shadowhex@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Joe, will you inquire about (electronic rights) too.

I'm going to wait until the initial contact between HT and the other party
is made.  It may be that HT won't discuss anything - period.  It may be
that the Mav is right and that it's a hoax (though subsequent email I've
gotten further dispels that theory).

In the meantime, let's be patient.  The party interested in licensing TFT
is very aware of the digital distribution issues, and won't likely
forget to ask about them *IF* HT is at all amenable to discussion.