Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson - found!!

Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> wrote:
> Wow! That's good news! How did you manage to run into him?

I haven't said, have I?  His brother did a websearch on Metagaming and
found my site.  He looked at it, and apparently didn't mind what he saw.

He took the time to write and tell me HT is alive and well.

I did not ask about websites or anything else, mostly because the contact
wasn't directly to HT.  My hope is that the party who wishes to talk to
HT about the rights will include issues such as websites.  He's quite
familiar with such issues and is in a position to represent our interests
as gamers, website designers and rule addition writers.  I have also
ensured that he is made aware of issues raised on this list that I may
not have thought of.

And now, time to change the website.  I no longer have to ask folks to
contact me if they know where he can be found!