(TFT) Re:Chemist and Alchemists.

Yeah, that's what I thougth. It seems like there out to be a (IQ level of
spell  x Number of uses x Number of Wizards) formula for creating generic
magic items.

I mispoke - I love the magic system, but I hate the magic ITEM creation
system.

<

Well, I'm pretty happy with it, but then again, I use it as a list of magic
items that the players have never seen before. For that purpose its
terrific. And if anyone ever expressed an interest in alchemy or chemistry,
I'd probably use some of the tables and some of the talents. I thought it
was worth it - and it IS huge! All the potions, elixers and stuff you can
stand...

Rick - I'm be more than happy to desktop publish it for you if you still
have the raw files? That might make it easier to modify later....

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.