(TFT) TFT: Talent Packages

About Jobs and Talent Packages . . .

   There are some more jobs and talents in a related article in Space Gamer
61.
   I also found some insight in the Thieves' World Adventure Pack.  The Game
Master's Guide to Sanctuary includes some nice rules for defining all of the
business buildings in the city.  This info could be used to come up with
more jobs and packages.
   (I'm using both of these sources to generate totally random NPCs in
Excel.  I first define what job they have (i.e. where they fit into medieval
society), give them the minimum talents, attributes, and spells to perform
that job, then randomly throw in everything else.)

Joe writes . . .

>Sorry, but I have reason to believe the listserver (no longer under
>my direct supervision) is acting up, and I needed to run a test.

   Mmmm . . .  I was wondering when the next digest was going to appear.  I
was starting to think my Outlook Express was acting up again.  Glad I didn't
type in all of ITL and post it.  8^)

   Here's another set of spells . . .

IQ 9 SPELLS
ICE (C): This spell covers one hex with magical ice.  Treat
   an Ice hex just like Slippery Floor, plus each one does
   damage just like a half-strength Fire hex (e.g. 1 hit per
   hex, or 2 hits and -1 DX) due to extreme cold.  Metal
   armor and other metal-like protections (such as Iron or
   Steel Flesh) do not protect!  Treat any cold weather
   clothing as 1 hit of additional armor, and a Cool spell
   has the same effect.  Cost: 2 ST.  [Ian Bell/IP2]

IQ 11 SPELLS
3-HEX ICE (C): A larger version of Ice, this one covers any
   3 adjacent hexes.  Cost: 3 ST.  [Ian Bell/IP2]

IQ 13 SPELLS
5-HEX ICE (C): Just like Ice, except this one covers any 5
   contiguous hexes.  Cost: 4 ST.  [DCS]

IQ 15 SPELLS
7-HEX ICE (C): Covers any 7 adjacent hexes with Ice.  Cost:
   5 ST.  [Ian Bell/IP2]

IQ 18 SPELLS
10-HEX ICE (C): Creates ice in 10 adjacent hexes.  Cost: 6
   ST.  [DCS]

IQ 22 SPELLS
14-HEX ICE (C): Turns any 14 or fewer adjacent hexes into
   ice hexes.  Cost: 7 ST.  [Ian Bell/IP2]

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: Great food, false advertising, chintzy portions, criminal staff.