Re: (TFT) TFT on Ebay again

Mack Brewer wrote:

> >I have the following Metagaming items for bid on Ebay:
> >
> >Melee: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168109518

HEADS UP on this one...  The "5th edition" melee is NOT rare as claimed
by this seller in his original posting (he has since changed it.)  I
informed him that what he is selling is the commonly available edition
assembled from components (it has the Wizard counter sheet after all.)
These were being sold by several game stores at $8.99 I believe.
Apparently he updated his description and removed the information about
the counter sheet!!!

BIDDER BEWARE...

the Mav

--