(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V1 #238

I support the draw-and-throw in one turn special trick. You can add rules for
heavy items, such as "must be in shield hand, limit of 3". If you are engaged
you might have to drop extras. When I was in US army basic, I had to wait for
a "test" of guard duty. I spent a couple of minutes practicing speed loading.
During the test I loaded in well under 2 seconds, and the "scary guy" just
left, with me saying "whadIdo wrong, whadIdo?" This was when I was an untrained
newbie.

nils