Re: (TFT) Seige Weapons

Dear Michael,
did you see the section on page 14 of Advanced Melee about giant crossbows,
which they call scorpions, doing 4 or 5 dice damage? It's a start, I
suppose..
Cas<

Yeah, I did see that, and I can always extrapolate, but I thought someone
might have already done it...

...and how much does a Scorpion way anyway....if you want to put it on your
$100 Cart.... ;)

Thanks!
Michael

Missile Weapons
Weapon                  Damage  ST      Cost            Wt (kg) Talent
Thrown Rock             1d6-4   4       -               0.3     none
Sling                   1d6-2   4       $2              0.5     SL
Hobbit Bow?             1d6-3   7       $20             1.2     B
Hunting Bow?            1d6-2   8       $20             1.5     B
Short Bow?              1d6-2   9       ?               ?       B
Small Bow?              1d6-1   9       $20             2       B
Horse Bow?              1d6     10      $30             2       B
Longbow?                        1d6+2   11      $40             2       B
Light Crossbow?         2d6     12      $50             3       CB
Heavy Crossbow?                       3d6       15      $80             5
CB
Scorpion                        5d6     15      ?               ?
CB/E
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.