Re: (TFT) plate and half-plate...opinions wanted

Dear all
I agree with the smiths
one of the great things about TFT is the tradeoff between adjDX penalty and
armour, where you have to think a bit between an agile guy/swashbuckler and
a human tank. This used to really annoy me in D&D where basically, the more
armour you had, the better - the only people who didn't have armour was
because they weren't allowed to. I personally would be loath to alter the
DX or movement penalties for armour. In our TFT campaigns, many folk
settled for magical leather or chain for this reason.
Cas.