(TFT) Can You Help....?

Hello All,
I have only contributed a morsel or two in the past months but have completely enjoyed the TFT information shared on this list. I am going to be starting up my own campaign again shortly but am having trouble getting my hands on Advanced Wizard. The e-bay prices are a bit high for me lately (I don't want to pay more than $15). Dare I say the word "copy" on the internet? If anyone could copy just the spell lists for me so that I can at least get my players up and running with wizards for the party, I would be most obliged. Microsoft Word would be the best format for me, but txt would do. Eventuly, I will be able to procure AW so that my TFT box is restored to it's former glory of the early 80's (this little black box holds many a treasure).

Thanks for the information and camaraderie.

Jim Dirmaier