Re: (TFT) Can You Help....?

Joe Hartley wrote:

> > Eventuly, I will be able to procure AW so that my TFT box is
> > restored to it's former glory of the early 80's (this little
> > black box holds many a treasure).
>
> Ohhhh! I've never seen one of these TFT boxes.

Stan wrote:
Boxes?  Was a boxed version of TFT actually produced, then?
I thought that idea never came to pass.

NO, a boxed TFT version never existed, that I know of, I am refering to the box in which I have kept all of my game master and playing information over the years. Sorry for making people confused.

On a related note, I was perusing some old Space Gamers and
there were ads for boxed sets of "microtures"--15mm TFT
miniatures.  Were any of those ever made?  I've never seen
'em.  (Although, being 15mm, they wouldn't be much use to me
anyway.  Just a point of curiosity.)

From what I remember Martian Metals did produce some 15mm figures for
gaming. I have never seen these but suspect that they were produced and sold. Martian Metals also made some Ogre minatures back in the early 80's and I do remember seing packs of these at the game store.

Jim Dirmaier

"Its good to be the king"