(TFT) We few, we happy few...

All this talk about TFT's former popularity and its (gasp!)
possible future prospects has got me thinking once again
about Howard Thompson.  Have there been any further developments
regarding the recent contact made with him?

---
Stan

"We few, we happy few, we band of TFTers;
 For he that today rolls 3d6 with me
 Shall be my brother;  be he even a munchkin,
 This game shall gentle his condition;
 And Wizards in Seattle now a-bed
 Shall think themselves accursed they were not here
 And hold their hardbacks cheap when any speaks
 Who gamed using Steve Jackson's system!"
                                     -Henry V