Re: (TFT) TFT: Attack Order & HTH

	Hi Everyone,

	In each addition of MELEE they seemed to change how
HTH works.  The way I play it is that attempts at HTH happen
during the option part of the phase (except for diving at the victim's
legs which happens during movement but has other penalties). It
works very well.  I strongly suggest that you think carefully about
if you want attempts at HTH to happen during movement.

	Rick