(TFT) TFT Campaigns

Here are my thoughts. Because of the very small number of characteristics
in TFT it gives the appearance that it would produce very powerful
characters if thier numbers got very high.

In my experience this is simply not true. You are very poweful, but your
about the equivalent of 10th level D&D character - hardly earth-shattering.
Similar to Hercules and Xena. Very powerful, but not indestructible by any
means.

By the time a character gets that powerful in TFT, his attibutes are of
very little concern. He's not "dungeon-crawling" anymore, he's not battling
it out with wizards, like he used to when he was a young adventurer. He's
organizing his armies, keeping his castle, planing large thefts and
researching ancient secrets. The great thing about TFT is that the
attributes take a back seat to roleplaying because there are so few of
them.

Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.