Re: (TFT) Monster: Walktapi

A while ago I developed a complex formula that I use for calculating the
experience for monsters.  I always found that the experience given in ITL
was way too low and didn't make much sense.  I can post the formula for
those who are intested, but it needs more playtesting, is somewhat
subjective and (unnecessarily?) complicated.  Here's what it gave me for
your creatures:

Walktapi: 170 xp

Broo warrior (14ST w/ cloth armor): 51 xp
Broo shaman (as above, all spells IQ 10): 93 xp

Jack-O-Bear (self powering freeze, Silent MA, Shadowing, chaos abilities
may add more): 149 xp

Scorpionman (Find, Remove & set traps, sting, multiple legs, chaos
abilities may add more): 53 xp
Scorpionman shaman (as above, all spells IQ 8): 85 xp

Let me know what you think.

Matt
<

While I don't worry about the EP being too low ( I dont want to increase
the rate at which players advance) I would like to be able to figure out
monster EP in advance.

I'd love to try something like this for the TFT Monster Book. How did you
determine the value of the Jack-O-Bear abilities?

[Currently working on "G" Monster Talents...]

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.