Re: (TFT) TFT: Mailing List Bug Report

"Dave Seagraves" <dseagraves@austin.rr.com> wrote:
>    Heads up, Joe!  Most of you can't see this, but it looks like there's a
> problem with the digest version of the mailing list.  A new digest is now
> being created and sent out on /every/ message, instead of every day or so.
> Just happened this evening with digests 360-362 -- each one contains only
> one post.

Thanks, Dave.  I just added myself to the digest list to see this.
I know that the machine the lsit is run on (which is not administered
by me) has had problems lately.  This is likely the root cause of this.
If it continues, I'll look into alternatives, including moving the list
to a machine I do have full control over.