RE: (TFT) Mighty Magics

Inspired by the recent talks about magic I finally adapted an old D&D
article about Mighty Magics to TFT. The basic idea is that these spells are
cast like Greater magic item creations. They *could* be done by one wizard
but it would take a long time. They are usually done by groups of wizards
and apprentices to cause major effects.

I've always thought this made more sense than 'battle magic' because battle
magic would change society too much to be recognizable, but these would be
difficult enough to affect a battle, but not change the nature of medieval
warfare beyond credibility. Besides "either you cede us that pass or our
sorcerers will make your capital into a desert next summer..." is much more
interesting than using wizards as catapults!>>>>>>> and on and on?

What?  Michael, you give the list magic spells and don't give any specifics
about the spells themselves and what they do, except for fST, IQ, etc.  You
mention that the list have fun and create the specifics but if I am going to
create a spell I'll use my own specifics not expand on yours.  Why don't you
specify a few of these for the list.  Do you space or tab when you create
columns?  I found spacing almost always prevents number clutter on e-mail.

ST          DX          IQ          MA
10          10          12          10

Did it work?

Yours in Cidri,