RE: (TFT) Mighty Magics

I'm just an evil rat b**stard!

Well, if your going to create your own *anyway*, then great! I'm more than
happy to use those!

I've personally never seen a wizard reach the level of ability to consider
it (except an NPC that needs to be stopped that is!) and therefore haven't
needed anything more specific than this.

If I *did*, I'd simply take an existing spell and multiply it's effects
based on the fST cost. This is why that list is really sufficient for my
needs...and why I didn't think my particular implementation would be very
different or  interesting than what anyone else could do!

Oh and I'm in the middle of writing a Robin Hood campaign for TFT which
will *never* come near that level of magic! Oh and work and stuff!

e-mail.

Yes! That did work!  I'll try to remember that next time. It's the tabs
that do it!

Michael