Re: (TFT) Re: Converting Dungeons and Droolers...

I understand that, but I dont think that's necessarily good. It still
'influenced' you to start with the kind of character that had what you
wanted --- rather than the kind of character you wanted if it didn't *fit*
into the particular 'career'.

This to me is the rules getting in the way of the role-playing. You have to
have *some rules* and ultimately, being limited to 32-points is *also* a
limitation, but I don't think its nearly as determimental as Traveller
Careers.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that was a major contribution in the recent
T4's dismal failure. It was a little *too* much like the old Traveller for
modern gamers.

Michael