Re: (TFT) Slippery Demons

----- Original Message -----
From: David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 7:24 PM
Subject: (TFT) Slippery Demons

     By doing a Teleport instead of moving normaly the demons would be
excluded from a few maneuvers.  There would be no attempt HTH for them as
the rule says they must  "move onto" target, and one cannot teleport into an
occupied hex.   A greater demon of 3-Hex size couldn't force anyone back, as
they also have to "move onto" them.  Lastly they may not be able to follow
up a forced retreat.

I'd also say that there is a difference between teleport and Teleport.

But, my greater problem with this is that although demons teleport to move,
it would seem silly that they ONLY teleport to move. If that was so, if you
had a demon performing a service for you, you wouldn't be able to, as your
service, tell the demone to 'walk from here to there', because it can't
walk. I'd surely allow a demon at least 1 hex of movement to do those
actions described above.

But then, what would their conventional MA be?

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com