(TFT) Xena, Warrior Princess

Thanks Cas, for getting me off my butt to finish this:

XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS (66 points)
ST 11/9 (20), DX 20 (17), IQ 11/41 (26), MA 12 (9), LK 16
Talents: Acrobatics, Alertness, Biofeedback, Charisma, Driver, First Aid,
Horsemanship, Keay, Knife, Leaping, Literacy, Naturalist, Parry,
Questioning, Running, Seamanship, Sex Appeal, Silent Movement, Special
Moves (Blow torch, Chest stomp, Head run, Jump Kick, The Pinch,
Whirl-a-punch), Street Wise, Swimming, Sword, Throwing Accuracy, Thrown
Weapons, Toughness, Whip, Willpower,
Handicaps: Choleric (-3), Reputation (-2, "Once a Murdurous Warlord")
Weapons: Chakram (1d6/7, 0.2), Broadsword (2d6/12), Breast Dagger
(1d6-2/6), Whip (1d6-1/8)
Armor: Reinforced Leather (3/-3)

HERCULES, HERO (71 points)
ST 59/17 (38), DX 14, IQ 11/27 (19), LK 24, MA 14
Talents: Acolyte, Acrobatics, Alertness, Athletic Runner, Brawling,
Charisma, Climbing, Dancing, Diplomacy, Knife, Leaping, Literacy, Parry,
Sex Appeal, Smithing, Swimming, Thrown Weapons
Handicaps: Reputation (-2, "Big heart")
Weapons: Fists (2d6+2)
Armor: Leather (2)

Comments welcome