Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier

>    Here is the additional step to detecting a 'finely made' weapon.  As
TFT
> allows for weapons that do one or two more points of damage for the same
ST,
> I consider these type weapons to fall in that category.  The 'ten dragon'
> spear still does 3-1 for ST 15 but it costs *10 what a normal pike does.

So David,

Do you then allow these sorts of weapons to be finely-made?

Also, what about weapons which have their own talent, which in effect gives
more damage for a given ST (like Naginata)?

By my interpretation of your presentation, you could design a weapon which
normally does +2 damage and +1 DX, costs 1000X(?) normal, and requires a
talent which gives it an additional +1 damage. Then finely make it for
another +2/+1 for another 1000X price.

Thus you'd have a weapon which costs 1,000,000X and (generally)1 IQ pt,
which does +5 damage and +2 DX, relative to other weapons of the same ST.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com